Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to lease a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and these stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost a lot of cash and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to complete each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and locate a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.